The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The specially designed cake-resistant filter media provides longer resiprator life. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. These combined features, along with the soft nose foam and fully adjustable straps are designed to help enhance user comfort and may increase wearability.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator for certain non-oil based particles
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Cake-resistant filter media
- Flame resistant as demonstrated per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Fully adjustable headstraps help provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering, and metal pouring.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.